The Call to Duty - Join the Army
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
We produce all of our designs using only the finest archival-quality papers, inks, and dyes. We are 100% made in the USA using traditional, small-batch production techniques, with a focus on traditional craftsmanship and artistry.
Our papers are heavyweight, gallery-grade, and certified for environmental friendliness. Our inks are richly dyed and deeply hued, and will maintain their brilliance for decades.
The result of our relentless attention to detail and extremely high standards for excellence? An all-American, museum-grade product, suitable for framing, that you and your family can proudly display for years to come.
- Heavyweight (100 lb.)
- Archival Quality
- Richly Hued
- Permanently Colorfast
G.I. Prints makes the most historically accurate and high quality battle maps, military posters, and historical memorabilia in the world, and takes great pride in serving warfighters, patriots, and military families across the country.